Health Benefits of Tomatoes
Loading the player...Weight Management : The Health Benefits of Tomatoes <p><a href="https://www.healthchoicesfirst.com/practitioner-type/family-doctor">Family Physician</a> and <a href="https://www.healthchoicesfirst.com/practitioner-type/registered-dietician">Registered Dietician</a>, Kinesiologist, talk about the health benefits of <a href="https://smartfood-now.com/tomatoes-family-smart-food-now">tomatoes </a>in relation to weight management.</p>
Family Physician and Registered Dietician, Kinesiologist, talk about the health benefits of tomatoes in relation to weight management.
Cooking Video : Windset Farms® Tomato Pepper Bolognese
Loading the player...Windset Farms® Tomato Pepper Bolognese Executive Chef Trevor Bird, Windset Farms®, creates an easy and delicious recipe for Tomato Pepper Bolognese.Executive Chef Trevor Bird, Windset Farms®, creates an easy and delicious recipe for Tomato Pepper Bolognese.
Windset Farms® Tomato Pepper Bolognese
1 onion, diced
1 carrot, diced
1 Maestro® Bell Pepper, diced
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 lb ground pork
1/2 lb ground beef
2 1/2 lb Tomatoes On The Vine
1 tbsp tomato paste
1 tsp fennel seeds
2 tbsp grape seed oil
Salt to taste
500g of dried pasta
Organic Basil for garnish
Parmesan to taste
Chilies to taste, optional
- In a large pot on medium heat, sweat onions, garlic, carrots, Maestro® Bell Pepper, with oil and salt for 10 minutes. When all looks translucent, remove veggies from the pan and turn up the heat to high heat.
- In the same pot, cook pork and beef with salt until fully cooked.
- In the meat mixture, add in fennel seed, tomato paste, cooked veggies, and diced tomatoes, cook for 10 minutes.
- Simmer on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the package.
- Heat cooked pasta in a pan with sauce over medium high heat.
- Toss and place in a bowl. Finish with fresh organic basil and fresh Parmesan. Enjoy!